Thursday, October 12, 2006

Guest Post: The Dog

Well, Ive been busy lately in my new book, so I thought I'd let the dog take a shot at guest blogging. Here is.

From: The Dog

Alright! Alright! Going for a trip! Going for a trip! I'll just grab my leash and...
Where'd they go! Where'd they go! Are they here? Are they there? I have no idea! Oh, this is really going to hell quick. Where'd they go?

WHERE'D THEY GO? WHERE'D THEY GO? WHERE'D THEY GO? WHERE'D THEY GO? WHERE'D THEY GO? WHERE'D THEY GO? WHERE'D THEY GO?

Oh, God, what is happening? Is that the car? Are they leaving? Holy crap. Okay, breathe man, breathe... Alright. It's cool. Just.

ARRAARGHGHGHSERHG BITE PILLOW! CRAP ON RUG! I"M INCONSOLABLE!!!! NYASSSHSHH!!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Bad scene, man... Bad Fellini... Bad Fellini...

REARHAERAFREDX WOOOOF! PISS EVERYWHERE CHEW THROUGH DOOR!!!!

AW, GOD... AW, GOD PLEASE... OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home