Thursday, May 10, 2007

Offended

I have to be honest. I have been very offended by "The Problem With Kevin" lately. While I usually grant a certain amount of latitude to those who are more creative, I think there are some breaches of civility here. In particular, the offhand comments about people of particular backgrounds or races, the proponderance of cussing, and the degrading attitude toward women are deeply offensive to me.

Further, his conservative rants are getting out of control, and I don't understand why he finds it necessary to criticize other people's favorite restaurants. I am calling on Kevin to remove discontinue his blog, at least for the time being, and wait until he can proceed in a more constructive manner.

I'm sorry to be so bold, but I feel this needs to be said.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat, you have voiced what a lot of us have felt for a long time now.

Thank you for your bravery.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...finally, a voice speaks for those afraid to say anything.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope we have a blog war.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home